|Name:||SMALL RYE WITH SEEDS|
|Pieces Per Case:||24|
|Baked Size (in.):||11.0|
- Setup 2 x 2 on screen using pan release or paper.
- Thaw covered overnight in retarder, 16 hr max.
- Seed or top as desired.
- Proof 1½ times frozen size.
- If desired, allow to dry & score with 3 diagonal cuts.
- Bake at 380° for 28-30 min. with 15 sec. of steam.
- Allow to cool before packaging
Informational purposes only (not exact), full customizable handling sheets are available to all of our customers.
Request More Info
Serving Size 2 Slices (about 57g / 2oz)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 150||Calories from Fat 5|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 1g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 30g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
|Vitamin A 0%||Vitamin C 0%|
|Calcium 0%||Iron 10%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300mg||300 mg|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4
Ingredients: Enriched flour (wheat flour, unbleached, unbromated, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), water, rye flour, yeast, Contains 2% or less of: salt, ground caraway seed, cane sugar, acetic acid, lactic acid, ground dill seed, soybean/canola oil, caraway seeds, wheat gluten, natural flavor, enzymes, ascorbic acid (Vitamin C).