|Name:||POTATO DOUGH SHEETS|
|Pieces Per Case:||30|
|Baked Size (in.):||12.0|
- Setup 3 x 2 on pan using pan release or paper.
- Thaw covered on floor for 120min.
- Sheet out thawed slab to 10 in. x 15 in.
- Evenly spread 8 oz. of filling on each piece, leave a dry 1 in. border.
- Fold along 10 in. edge in 2 in. increments until 10 in. log is formed.
- Place seam side down in #90 tin with 4 strip pans to sheet pan.
- Using scissors make ¾ in. cut in log and shift dough point to side of log.
- Continue down the length log making cuts and shifting points to alternate sides.
- Egg wash of substitute. 1
- Top with streusel crumbs as desired. 1
- Proof twice frozen size. 1
- Bake at 350° for 18-20 min. 1
- Apply Glaze-n-Shine or honey glaze immediately after oven. 1
- Allow product to cool and ice as desired
Informational purposes only (not exact), full customizable handling sheets are available to all of our customers.
Request More Info
Serving Size 2 Slices (about 57g / 2oz)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 160||Calories from Fat 10|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 1g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 33g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|Vitamin A 0%||Vitamin C 25%|
|Calcium 2%||Iron 10%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300mg||300 mg|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4
Ingredients: Enriched flour (wheat flour, unbleached, unbromated, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), water, yeast, cane sugar, soybean/canola oil, potatoes, Contains 2% or less of: salt, DATEM, calcium sulfate, monoglycerides, ammonium sulfate, ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), wheat gluten, wheat starch, spices, enzymes.