|Name:||PLAIN BUN PIECE|
|Pieces Per Case:||264|
|Baked Size (in.):||3.0|
- Setup 6 pieces in a sprayed 8 in. round tin with tins 3 x 2 on pan.
- Thaw covered overnight in retarder, 16hr max.
- Flatten buns into oval and egg wash or substitute.
- Top with streusel as desired.
- Proof until buns fill ½ of tin.
- Make indentations and top with fruit as desired.
- Bake at 360° for 15-18 min.
- Allow product to cool and ice or dust with sugar as desired
Informational purposes only (not exact), full customizable handling sheets are available to all of our customers.
Request More Info
Serving Size 1 Bun (about 48g / 1.7oz)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 140||Calories from Fat 5|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 1g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 29g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber < 1g||0%|
|Vitamin A 0%||Vitamin C 15%|
|Calcium 4%||Iron 10%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300mg||300 mg|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4
Ingredients: Enriched flour (wheat flour, unbleached, unbromated, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), water, cane sugar, yeast, soybean/canola oil, Contains 2% or less of: potatoes, salt, DATEM, calcium sulfate, monoglycerides, ammonium sulfate, wheat gluten, butter flavor, sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, cornstarch, monocalcium phosphate, vanilla flavor, lemon flavor, wheat starch, spices, ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), enzymes.