- Setup 3 x 2 on pan using pan release or paper.
- Thaw covered overnight in cooler, 16hr max.
- Slightly stretch dough piece.
- Brush with 0.5 oz melted butter.
- Top with 5oz of shredded cheese.
- Chop each loaf to incorporate cheese & butter throughout.
- Form chopped dough into rectangular loaf shape.
- Place in a thoroughly sprayed strap pan.
- Proof until loaf top is 1 in. below pan edge, ~ 20min.
- Bake at 335° for 30-35 min. Inspect loaf bottom to ensure bake is complete.
- Remove from oven and brush with butter.
- Remove from strap pan and place on screen to cool.
Informational purposes only (not exact), full customizable handling sheets are available to all of our customers.