|Pieces Per Case:||50|
|Baked Size (in.):||7|
- Setup 3 x 2 on pan using pan release or paper.
- Thaw covered overnight in retarder, 15hr max.
- Roll out to a thickness of approx. ¼“ and dock.
- Spray both sided of a 7” Pudding Cake tins.
- Place (
- tins up-side down on pan with small piece of parchment paper over hole.
- Place dough over tin, keeping dough 1” from bottom of tin.
- Proof until dough is down the pan approx. 20-25 mins.
- Bake at 390°F with 15 seconds of steam, for approx. 20-25 mins. until golden brown. 1
- Remove from oven and remove from tins. Place back into oven for approx. 6-8 mins. to dry inside of baskets. 1
- Remove from oven, let cool. (add 12 dinner rolls and package.
Informational purposes only (not exact), full customizable handling sheets are available to all of our customers.
Request More Info
Serving Size 1/8 Crust (about 30g / 1oz)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 80||Calories from Fat 0|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 16g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber < 1g||0%|
|Sugars < 1g|
|Vitamin A 0%||Vitamin C 8%|
|Calcium 0%||Iron 6%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300mg||300 mg|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4
Ingredients: Enriched flour (wheat flour, unbleached, unbromated, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), water, yeast, Contains 2% or less of: salt, soybean/canola oil, cane sugar, ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), enzymes.