|Name:||GOURMET DOUGH FLATS|
|Pieces Per Case:||24|
|Baked Size (in.):||12.0|
- Setup 3 x 2 on pan using pan release or paper.
- Thaw covered overnight in retarder, 16hr max.
- Slightly stretch dough piece.
- Brush with 0.5 oz melted butter.
- Top with 5oz of shredded cheese.
- Chop each loaf to incorporate cheese & butter throughout.
- Form chopped dough into rectangular loaf shape.
- Place in a thoroughly sprayed strap pan.
- Proof until loaf top is 1 in. below pan edge, ~ 20min. 1
- Bake at 335° for 30-35 min. Inspect loaf bottom to ensure bake is complete. 1
- Remove from oven and brush with butter. 1
- Remove from strap pan and place on screen to cool
Informational purposes only (not exact), full customizable handling sheets are available to all of our customers.
Request More Info
Serving Size 2 Slices (about 57g / 2oz)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 170||Calories from Fat 10|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 1g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 34g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|Vitamin A 0%||Vitamin C 15%|
|Calcium 2%||Iron 10%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300mg||300 mg|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4
Ingredients: Enriched flour (wheat flour, unbleached, unbromated, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), water, yeast, cane sugar, soybean/canola oil, Contains 2% or less of: potatoes, salt, DATEM, calcium sulfate, monoglycerides, ammonium sulfate, ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), wheat gluten, butter flavor, vanilla flavor, wheat starch, spices, enzymes.