Making pizza at home is fun and simple! Just follow these instructions:
- Thaw if frozen. Try thawing in the refrigerator for about 24 hours, but you can leave it for up to 4 days. Note that the longer it is left in the fridge, the more of a fermented flavor the dough will have.
- Remove from the refrigerator and allow to reach room temperature before removing from bag.
- Reshape dough into a ball and roll out into a circle on a floured surface. If the dough becomes stiff, allow it to sit for a few minutes to slacken, then continue to stretch the dough into shape. Keep repeating the process until the dough is rolled out to 16 inches in diameter.
- Place on a pizza pan or greased cookie sheet. Spread surface of dough with thin layer of pizza sauce and shredded mozzarella or any topping desired.
- Bake on bottom shelf of pre-heated 450°F oven for about 18 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Baking on a pizza stone will give you a better bottom finish and color.