Impress your guests with this easy fan favorite meal. Great ideas for fillings include ham, mozzarella, cooked sausage, tomato sauce, pepperoni, and peppers.
- Thaw if frozen. Try thawing in the refrigerator for about 24 hours, but you can leave it for up to 4 days. Note that the longer it is left in the fridge, the more of a fermented flavor the dough will have.
- Remove from the refrigerator and allow to reach room temperature before removing from bag.
- Reshape dough into a ball and roll out into a 16 inch circle on a floured surface. If the dough becomes stiff, allow it to sit for a few minutes to slacken, then continue to stretch the dough into shape.
- Place on a pizza pan or greased cookie sheet. Spread sauce over half of the dough. Leave about 1 inch of dough on all sides.
- Top with your filling of choice. Flip dough in half over the filling. Crimp dough using a fork, or use fingers to fold over slightly and seal.
- Bake on bottom shelf of pre-heated 450°F oven for about 18 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Enjoy!