Include these as a simple, fresh and delicious addition to your next home cooked dinner.
- Thaw if frozen. Try thawing in the refrigerator for about 24 hours, but you can leave it for up to 4 days. Note that the longer it is left in the fridge, the more of a fermented flavor the dough will have.
- Remove from the refrigerator and allow to reach room temperature before removing from bag.
- Divide dough into desired size, 2 oz. pieces work well. Shape the dough into about the thickness of a finger.
- Place on a pan or greased cookie sheet.
- Brush with butter, garlic and your choice of toppings.
- Bake on bottom shelf of pre-heated 450°F oven for about 18 minutes or until breadsticks are golden brown.